AmigaActive (1989/2143)

From:Christopher Jason Merrell
Date:4 Sep 1993 at 16:50:18
Subject:Re: Hi

On 30-May-00, Hugo Wilkinson wrote:
>Hello..

> Ive just joined up after reading the excellent mag for a few months
>(without realising this group existed)..

>just thought i would introduce myself ;)

Hello there Hugo and welcome,
I have just joined up myself (infact I am a short time newbie, bah). Have you
ever wondered why peoples text only goes halfway across the page {:-|

Can anyone tell me why my mail bounces back to me when I post a message to a
group ???
I am problably doing something wrong (AGAIN!!!)

Hwl
Chris

cjmerrell@yetisplace.demon.co.uk

Amiga never dies!!!!
It just gets sold again and again and again.......